Thursday, August 8, 2024

Guess What Came In The Mail?

There are windy days. Bad hair days. Worse hair days. Need a haircut days. Just had a (cough cough) "haircut" days. In short, many reasons to avoid showing off my coif. 

In hot summer days, working outside in the yard, I tend to go for a folded bandana around my head to keep the sweat from dripping in my eyes. Often it gets me another half hour of work before I MUST stop. Anybody objecting to what I look like at those times get what they deserve. 

Hey, I'm retired. Get over yourselves.

Some days I try to fix the damage to my image. But more and more I give up and just stuff a ball cap on my head. My usual one is a Kartchner Caverns one, from an Arizona park I loved to see and show to visitors when we were there. It's not particularly attractive - the cap that is, the park is amazing - but it does its job.

Recently I found one online that I decided to buy. I figure most of you would "get it". Steve helped me get a shot of me wearing it. Well, about 8, of which I chose one.



'Nuff said?

If you like similar caps, ETSY has a large selection, FYI.

No comments: