Monday, March 7, 2011

Good News, Bad News

Good news: I still have a job.

Bad news: They cut my commission percentage way back a couple years ago.

Bad news: I had to discontinue any health insurance coverage (among several other things) as no longer affordable, nevermind not being able to afford the $3,000 deductible either.

Good news: I finally qualify for Minnesota Care.

Bad news: I had to chose between 4 different insurance plans with basically not enough information to choose between them.

Good news: All four plans cover my current doctor and clinic.

Good news: I now will have dental coverage.

Bad news: Mostly the dental coverage plans I can now choose between do not extend to my current dentist.

Good news?: One of the plans might, but I haven't found out yet. I signed up for it anyway.

Bad news: The bill for the first premium came today.

Good news: It's $10./month.

Bad news: Coverage doesn't start until next month.

Good news: Coverage starts next month.

No comments: