Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Frustration Friday Addendum

A good friend just told me my Friday sounded terrible. I appreciate the thought, but the reality is that it didn't feel as bad by the end of the day as it sounds. By that, I mean that when each episode was finished, it didn't carry over. I wasn't grumpy by evening. Partly, it's because none of those were unusual; just the concentration was notable. Second, by the time a pattern was establishing itself, I started thinking about blogging them all. It's become a great way to blow off steam, and sometimes get even. If you are annoying or ridiculous, my pointing that out to the rest of the world so you don't get to do that in private helps me feel less alone and less "abused" by the situation. I have a voice too, regardless of the fact that I'm constrained from using it as I might like to during working hours when I'm in uniform and representing my company.

She who laughs last....

No comments: