Monday, September 7, 2020

Other People Are Saying.... Snark! & Whatever?

Sign:

BIDEN 2020
TRUMP 20-LIFE

T-shirt:

CLINTON
made me want to be faithful
BUSH
made me want to be smarter
OBAMA
made me want to be better
TRUMP
made me want to be Canadian

Article:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/9/4/1974965/-The-Bradykinin-Hypothesis-may-explain-Covid-19-s-diverse-symptoms

Baby onesies:

Party My Crib 2AM BYOB
Did 9 months hard time, currently serving 18 years parole
My parents do not practice social distancing
(eye chart sizing and arrangement) If you are close enough to read this you are close enough to change my diaper
I was just supposed to be a backrub
(arrow down) I have a surprise for you!
Birth: Nailed It!
Can you smell that?
I'm the reason we're late


Google Translate:

Rich was using this on a letter sent me to in Spanish, trying to sell me insurance and confidant that a last name Rosa meant I didn't know English. As he was holding the letter over the living room rug, it chose to "translate" that instead, finding a pattern, it thought, of XOXOXOXOXOXOX.

Who knew it was that fond of us?

No comments: