Monday, April 26, 2010

Correction

It seems that my glasses are OK after all. It's my eyes that are wonky. When I went to get my eyes checked, it was early morning - at least for a Saturday. When I picked them up, it was afternoon. They were just starting to get questionable. By night, I couldn't stand them and determined to get them replaced. After writing "Taller", again early morning, I put the new glasses on and drove in to replace them. A funny thing happened on the way. They were just fine, thank you.

I went in anyway, since they still needed real fitting. While there I talked to the optometrist, who confirmed that eyes can change with the time of day. He even reassured me that I'm not weird at all (well, at least in this), and this happens to lots of people. He even offered the hope that as my eyes adjust to the new glasses, it'll happen less.

So far, he's right.

No comments: