Thursday, September 8, 2022

Just How Stupid...?

I'm going to presume you've been following the tale of SW Gas not doing its job. If not, a choice: go back and read that to catch up - it's buried in the last two posts - or just understand that the following won't make sense. 

The phone rings. I don't identify the number and it has no ID associated. A recorded monotone voice comes on before I have a chance to say "Hello." 

"This is SW Gas.  We have completed your service call. Thank you for using us. Have a good day."  Click.

I suspect another conversation with them is in order. Another lie, another coverup? I mean, if they never shut it off but are charging me for use, then refused to cancel the service order for turning it back on when "back" on really is "always" on, then said they could cancel, then call to say they completed turning everything on and inspecting everything.... Who do they think they are fooling? Their bosses, to disguise their incompetence? Sure ain't fooling me, even with covid brain fog.

No comments: