Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Off Blood Thinners!!

Short and sweet: today's TEE indicated that the Watchman has completed its job of persuading my body to cover it over. No more Warfarin! I'm going to need to earn my bruises in the future, so a lot less wondering where that weird bruise popped up from. I should actually have some idea. A bump. A pain. Something.

If you've missed previous discussions here, and want to know what the heck this new gizmo is, Google it -"Watchman", that is. Instead of 'splaining it all again, I'm heading down to where I stashed my rings from removing them for the procedure and putting them back on, and then I'm going to wait for my new medic alert bracelet to arrive. Because it needs updated information.

And yes, I feel fine, even if they won't let me drive again until tomorrow. Even better, I can gorge on all the salads I want to now.

No comments: