Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Event That Didn't Happen

Got an email from my realtor. The paperwork arrived. The wired money arrived. How about having the closing the next day instead of waiting for the 15th?

Oh, and did I have the homeowner's insurance set up yet?

Yes, I did. For the 15th. Don't feel like buying a house and being responsible for it two days before insurance covers it. We'll wait those two extra days, even though I can barely wait to get in there and start cleaning, tearing out dirty crap, painting, filling it with our stuff. But that's going to have to wait until next fall, so what's the hurry? There's lots of packing to do.

Thanks anyway.

No comments: